this is the room before (that tree unfortunately is not ours)
This is the room after nailing up the molding
and this is the room after we painted everything beneath the railing white.
(sorry all these pictures were taken with my phone)
See I did know what I was doing. I am really happy with how it turned out.
The 2nd project was a piece of furniture I bought at goodwill for $60.
I don't really have a during the process picture so I will just post a before and after.
This is the dresser before . . . and after.
We re-stained the top, taped it all off painted the rest this greenish color, once that had dried I glazed it, and we put a clear coat on top. I love this dresser, we are using it in our family room as an entertainment center for our movies and Nintendo and what not.
Anyway those are the projects we have been working on. Next stop Nursery.
(Probably should have been first stop)