Monday, May 23, 2011

Its Kinda a Funny Story...not the movie

So this year on April Fools Day I pranked Thomas and told him that I was a week late . . .


Then (here's the kicker) 2 weeks later I really was a week late . . .


At that point I panicked and made Thomas take me to Walgreen's


and bought about 1 million tests . . . they all came out with the same result.


. . . So guess what?


I am pregnant!


yes that is a + sign


. . . Yes it was unexpected, but we are excited!



I am 11 weeks today.


So I guess it serves me right for trying to fool my husband.


And thinking about it now . . . I was pregnant when did that.

12 comments:

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I ran in to Rachel and she told me and then of course I told all my sissies. Congrats!! Exciting/crazy!!

Leah & Chase said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

granny said...

So happy for you!

Erica said...

Heard this news over the weekend, congrats!!

abigail said...

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I'm super excited for you guys!!!!!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

oh my gosh!!! are you serious?! i'm so so SO happy for you guys! you will love being a mom (and will be a great one). It's seriously the greatest blessing in the world!

Kirk and Aly said...

Yay! I's so excited for you guys! "Surprise" babies are the best!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

that's really funny! I did the same thing and a few weeks later i was pregnant! haha how cool! Congrats to you both! you are having #1 and i am having #3! crazy!!!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

note to self, do not joke about being pregnant! you will get pregnant!!! hahaha

Kori said...

So fun!! Congrats! Being a mom is the best!

donkeybray said...

OH MY GOODNESS! JENNY AND THOMAS, PARENTS TO BE! NICE WORK, YOU GUYS. ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH JENNY? I HAVE 2 GRANDDAUGHTERS ABOUT YOUR AGE AND THEY'RE WAY TOO YOUNG. JUST KIDDING. HOW EXCITING! MANY MANY CONGRATS!!

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

OH MY GOSH!! I need to be more on top of your blog!! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! As soon as I come down to AZ we are DEFINITELY having lunch!! I want to hear about so much in your life!! :)