Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy

Life lately has been happy.
And despite being sick for the past two weeks . . .
Thomas and I have been having fun (watching alot of TV-movies and playing rummie)
He turned 23 two Sundays ago. And he feels like he is ancient. (he's ridiculous)
He watched Sense and Sensibility with me this weekend. (thankyouverymuch)
I got a new phone. (thank you theives at Suns game) . . . no really, thank you.
I got my hair done. (thank you Kristy)

. . . and I love this song. (thank you Brad)

P.S. If you happen to know of any part-time jobs laying around . . . let us know.

3 comments:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

First, I love your background. Second, I love all your loves! haha I hope you're feeling better! And, hey I will be at the Mesa Temple around 11 on Saturday, so....just saying. haha

Josie Thompson said...

awh jenny jenny i love you. we need to spend more time together.

donkeybray said...

http://thehairpin.com/2011/03/play-this-in-a-loop-and-everything-will-be-just-fine-forever/
Hey Jennie--
I don't have your email address, but I thought you'd get a kick out of this little girl singing. She knocked me out! Maybe you can start training Mariah! love, aunt dona