Tuesday, January 11, 2011

He's Here!...and Another Suprise.

Baby Royce William Hatch is here!
He got here on Jan. 8, 2011 at around 5:00pm.
He weighed 7lbs 3oz and is completely perfect!
Here he is.

Also I am glad to report that my sissy Rach is doing great

and they got to go home the next day.

Also my other sissy Rebecca announced to our family that she is pregnant!
Yahoo! So now I have 1 sister and 3 sister in laws that are pregnant!

So exciting, crazy, fun right?

Yep so the next two are coming in March . . .

Then the twins in May . . .
And one in August.
Yes that is ANOTHER August birthday to add to our 7.
I love babies and I am excited to babysit whenever needed.

2 comments:

Sara! said...

Little Royce is so cute and looks all grown up with his pacifier! I have to confess, I was so nervous when you said ...and another surprise, but was then relieved to read he was perfect and see a real picture of him. You see, when I got the pix message of him, my phone picture is tiny, and the way the picture was angled, I was a little nervous that he was missing his left arm, but phew, it's there, and perfect.

Also, HOORAY FOR BECCA!!!!! I am SO excited for her! That is the best news I've heard all day!!

Katie Miller said...

Congrats to your sisters! How fun. Babies are the best! I might just make sure you live up to your statement that you'll babysit whenever:)