Friday, January 7, 2011

Sorry So Late

First off . . . Christmas Eve.
Thomas and I gave each other PJ's.
Thomas got me a robe to go with mine.
I don't think he actually thought I would wear it.
In fact I know he didn't think I would wear it . . .
because he said so.
But here's the thing, I wear it . . . alot.
I am always freezing in our apartment.
So in the mornings I just put it on.
And walla I am warm, and ugly.

This was our apartment on Christmas Eve.
Christmas morning we woke up at around 7 or 7:30
to open presents. It was so fun and weird having it
be just us two.



We are pretty.

After presents we (Thomas) made french toast.

It was delicious.

I miss having our tree up. It came down on Monday. Sad.

Anywho that is all I feel like posting about at the moment.

Next post: Salt Lake.

1 comment:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

cute and fun! you're a cute and fun married couple on Christmas :) haha