Monday, August 8, 2011

22 Weeks

I cannot believe I am 22 weeks along already.

It is literally insane.







We found whether I would get to start making


cute headbands, or whether I would be able to start...well I don't know


what you do to get ready for boys.

And guess what?


. . .



It's A Boy!





It has taken me a while to come to terms with it...ha ha.
No I am joking, but I was surprised for some reason.



I honestly thought I was having a girl.



Mother's intuition...what's that?



Anyway I have bought him a few things that crack me up.



(like these jammies found at target)
It is kind of fun because you can be more ridiculous with boys



I think, and they will still be cute. Maybe I am just telling myself that.



I wanted to buy this as a joke because I wanted to see how Thomas would react
But it was too much moola to spend for him not to wear it. So I took a picture instead.



Anyway I am really excited for this little guy to come.



He has had so many cousins born this year,



and I am so excited for them to be little best friends!




5 comments:

Erica said...

So excited for you guys! Your little man and Royce are gonna be best buds.

abigail said...

I love the sailor outfit! Thats totally what Jeff wore as a baby!! I love it!

Heather Larson said...

That's so exciting! It is year of the boy, it seems like everyone is having boys. Congrats!

Amber said...

Boys are definitely the best! Just sayin'... :]

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

how awesome! Boys are so awesome and fun! Ok i kind of have to say that because i have 2 boys of my own, and 5 brothers and 4 brother in laws so yeah i don't know what it's like to have baby girls around! lol and we will be finding out what we're having in a week or so! so i guess i will let you know, i kind of feel like its another boy, but maybe i am just used to expecting a boy since i am seriously out numbered? i don't know! We are so excited for you guys and hope to see you guys next week when we are in az! love you guys! You are so timy by the way! I am twice your belly size and i'm 4 weeks behind you! :-) i guess its because this is baby #3!