Friday, February 6, 2009

A Little Late. . .

Okay I know that January 1st was 35 days ago, and that we were supposed to have figured out a resolution by then, but I never did. So, last night I after I had read my scriptures, I was laying there in my bed, just thinking. "About what?", you might ask. Well, most of the time before I end up drifting to sleep, I think of my testimony. I think about all that I know to be true. About what I just read in my scripture study, and how it could apply to me. So one thing lead to another and I was thinking about how great my life really is. About how much the Lord has blessed me. And how I have Absolutely NOTHING to complain about.
So Drum roll please. . . My 2009 Resolution is:REMEMBER, Worse things have happened to Better people. Which roughly translates to: suck it up, life is good, don't complain.
SO, if you ever hear me complaining, just punch me in the face or something, and remind me of how good life is. Remind me that the sun is shining, the sky is blue, the grass is still green, flowers are still beautiful, and the earth is still going around.
LIFE IS GOOD!

3 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

AWWW! What a great post! And you are right...we really don't have a lot to complain about.

Have you already graduated? Can you believe that Spencer has almost been gone 6 months? I can't believe that! It has gone by so fast.

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

oh jenny! you are so awesome! I still haven't made a 2009 resolution, so no worries. and I definitely need to think more about what I read about in my scriptures at night. you're awesome!

Annie said...

Jenny,

You = Awesome!