Wednesday, February 25, 2009

White Trash

So this morning my dad made pancakes for Tanner and I.
Just a side note. . . my dad makes us breakfast every morning.
I KNOW he is the Sweetest!
Anywho, back to the story.
I come down to eat breakfast and I have my hair down.
I finish breakfast and we are reading scriptures,
when I decide to run my fingers through my hair real quick
. . .
My fingers ended up not being able to go through my hair real quick.
Cause I am white trash and I got syrup in it!
I know Disgusting! How old am I? FIVE?
I just thought I would share that little story with all 2 of you that read this.
Have a Great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the 2? Jen, I ain't that big. Jeez.



HAHAHHAAHAHAAAAA WHITE TRASH JEN.

MeL said...

More than once I have gotten lettuce in my hair while eating a sandwich. With syrup that is something your hair can fall into, but lettuce? It is like it jumped off my sandwich and into my hair. Apparently I am your white trash twin.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Ferf!!!! I miss you! so Bubs and I were discussing and we think we should do a cd exchange and trade your awesome country cds for whatever of the millions of cds under my bed, so we can put them on our own itunes/ipods and have new music for free! Interested??

Mark and Jaelynne said...

I read your blog! Its pretty much the only blog that makes me laugh out loud! And I get food in my hair all the time so don't be too hard on yourself for this one incident. When your husband has to give you a quick look over after every meal then you can call yourself white trash!