Friday, February 20, 2009

Fashion Mistake 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen


For your Entertainment




I present to you . . .




My BIGGEST Fasion Mistake of 2008



"WHY the Hell did you think you could pull these off?" is a good question. "What the Hell are they?" is another great question, but the most important qustion that I think that should be answered is "Where the Hell did you get them?!"

the answer: Name Brand Exchange

I apologize for my use of the "H" word, but I felt it extremely necessary.

6 comments:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

geez you potty mouth!! haha. First off, love, love, LOVE name brand exchange (really wanted to go there over my trip but didn't...) second, I think you can pull of anything. please take a picture with these on (from every angle, preferably!! haha) so I can properly judge your sanity. then I'll let you know what you were thinking

Annie said...

2008 or 2009? Jenny, any pair of pants look good on your fat a$$.

Bekah Parker said...

Oh I love it! That was awesome. Thank you for that.

Sara! said...

I would love to see them on. Are they cordoroy?

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ahahaha this post just made my day.

i miss you jenny!! :[

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

dear ferf,i like those pants, and despite what Spencer says they do not make you look like Ronald McDonald, his pants are yellow, what a dummy. that was a run on non complete sentence. -hearts- Julia