Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Being Ugly

In my family, we THRIVE on being ugly/creepy. Like its almost a compliment when someone calls you either ugly or creepy. Does your family do anything like that? Maybe we're just awesome. Anyway here is a picture to show you what I mean.

From left to right- Mom with cucumbers, Holly with yellow bell peppers, Rebecca with mushrooms, and Me with red bell peppers. I hate bell peppers! (Note: my creepy hand)

Oh for those of you who haven't seen me lately. . . I got my hair done! Finally! Here's another picture of it, taken by yours truly.


P.S. I hate self-taken-self-portraits.

4 comments:

Annie said...

You are the hottest ugly person I have ever seen.

Your bangs = freakin' attractive.

You graduate in a very short amount of time (H yeah!)

And we will hang out this weekend.

The end

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

love the hair. your hand is totally creepy...you're like lovingly stroking your sister's arm. haha

Heidi said...

You are so beautiful i love your hair color...im jealous. lets play i miss you!!!!!!

MeL said...

At least you need props to be ugly, this morning I was making an ugly face in the mirror, then turned to Kev and waited until he laughed, and consequently gave myself a cramp/charlie horse in my chin/neck. No props needed, my face did it on its own.