Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No Excuse

SO. . . Im sorry about the lack of blogging going on at this time. I feel I have a few valid excuses.

Numero Uno, Trevor and Adrienne's Wedding

Once Again, Amanda, you are AMAZING!

Number 2 and number 3 dont seem as important next to that, and I dont have pictures of them, but Ill bore you anyway.

#2 I am about to graduate and I have a HUGE project due

#3 There are ELEVEN children in my new primary class.

Those are my excuses for not blogging. Maybe it will get better in a couple weeks, but probably not. . . Im kinda sick of blogging. Oops did I actually write that?

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

You are about to graduate? That is so awesome! What is the date?

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

don't be sick of it Jenny, I need a conection to your life!!!! You're graduating? already? say what? can you let me graduate ONCE before you graduate TWICE!? haha. Did you know that I'm going to Arizona on February 13th? Let's make plans...I'm thinking lunch with you, me, aubrey, and lorissa? yes?