Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Found Love

I LOVE Norman Rockwell paintings!
Like I have always liked them and thought they were cute and cool,
BUT lately I have seen a couple that are super awesome!

There is one in particular I like that I saw in the bathroom at Thomas's
house. It's called "The Prom Dress"

Here are a few more that I really like...there are many more that I like, but this post would be ridiculously long if I posted them all.



Anyway, this was kind of random, but I haven't had much to blog about lately.

2 comments:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

Love them!! I know I've heard of him before, but I really can't think of any pictures of his that I've seen/know. I really like that prom dress one

Mark and Jaelynne said...

I like them too. I used to collect them. We like a lot of the same things. Must be related or something!