Friday, January 8, 2010

Rootbeer

On Wednesday Sam, Nicole, Thomas, and I made some homemade rootbeer

. . . and a dry ice bomb . . .

It was awesome and reminded me of making it at Grandma Jones'

at Halloween and blowing on it like on Hocus Pocus.


It overflowed when we added the dry ice.

Other than that minor detail it was flawless.




Sam kept breathing it in and then blowing it our his nose. Pretty entertaining, but when I tried I nearly choked to death and felt like I had the black lung.



6 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

SO FUN!

i've never done that before. looks like an interesting night!

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

hahaha. Yummy!! I didn't know you needed dry ice to make root beer...interesting... :)

The Clawson's said...

How fun! You two are so cute together! Oh and I love Nicole!

donkeybray said...

Jennie, I have pictures of you and your cousins taken on G&G's 50th wedding anniversary, all inhaling and messing with the "smoke" from the homemade root beer. Some traditions need to be kept going. I have the root beer milk can that Grandad made with the spout on it. If you and/or your dad would like to have it, next time someone is down this way, drop by and it's yours. Love, Aunt Dona

donkeybray said...

PS: My gosh, girl. You have the best taste in music!! I love it!

Jenny Hogle said...

Aunt Dona! Holy cow I havent seen you in so long! That would be awesome, I would love to stop by and see you sometime! I am glad you approve of my choice in music. I love it!