Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lake Trip

SO. . . yesterday I got to go to the lake. . . FINALLY! I had a blast. I love my friends and our group right now. So fun. My friend, Thomas Hogle, took Vianca, Kristina, Jason, Clayton, Fletcher, Lane, and I out to Saguaro for a bit of fun in the sun.


I didn't attempt wakeboarding yet, but maybe next time.
Yesterday, I basically conquered the tube. . . and gave myself whiplash haha.


Here are a few pics of our adventure. . .


PS: We went to Los Taquitos afterwards and let me tell you, it has never tasted so good.
We were starving, and it just hit the spot. I ate my burrito like a savage.


My Girls! . . .well, two of them.

Our Captain (aka: thomas)

Clayton, just chillin.

I asked Kristina to pose with the sunlight so perfectly behind her,

and this is what I got. Love her.

kristina, vianca, and me

Vianca and Jason had matching sunglasses, so I took a picture of their twinner-ness.

Fletcher on the tube

Lane and Clayton after getting thrown off. . . you can't tell, but Clayton is pulling up his pants in this picture hahaha. . . he informed me of this when he was looking at my camera.

I had so much fun and I am looking forward to more amazing lake trips this summer with my friends, slash learning how to wakeboard.


8 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Um...so you have cute guy friends. It makes things so much more enjoyable. Nice work!

Jenny Hogle said...

Haha so true, much more enjoyable.

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

oh fun, i love going to the lake!! you gotta learn to wakeboard cuz it's bomb! though it makes you sore...haha. oh, and I'm coming to AZ!!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

{one} cutest swimsuit ever. WHERE did you get it?

{two} you GOTTA try wakeboarding. so fun. not as hard as it looks once you get used to it.

{three} looks like fun!

The Clawson's said...

So fun! I'm so jealous! I love the lake. So I'm excited to see you girls this Saturday! YEAH!

Heather Larson said...

Love your swim suit jenny!

Jenny Hogle said...

Kimberly: I just jumped for joy that you get to come to az! We must do lunch and what not.

Britney: the swim suit is from down east basics.

Chelsea: we cannot wait to see you girls either, its going to be so fun!

Heather: THANKS!

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Jenny- update your blog.
Thanks, Spash

PS. I just had a flashback of you when you used to sleep walk downstairs and we would have to walk you back up to your bedroom. Love you!