Friday, April 6, 2012

Remember that one time I had a baby . . .

Hey all the 2 people that might stumble upon my blog and read it. I am back! And Ferfasaurus has a new addition! His name is Hank Thomas Hogle. He is pretty much the greatest thing on the earth. We love having him and are SO happy. Here he is!

From newborn to almost 4 months





















I had to narrow down the pics a ton, i didn't think it was possible to take so many pictures! We love this boy! There will definitely be more pictures and stories to come from us.







4 comments:

Leah & Chase said...

He's so CUTE!

abigail said...

What a cuttie!!! I'm pretty jealous that you have a child!! PS Can we please hang out!!

HooHoo said...

I have heard rumors that little man Hank is the most adorable baby around. Thanks for proving it.

DCAja said...

very nice blog!
please visit this good site thanks! GBU