Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Letter to Pepper

Dear Pepper,
We miss you. Thanks for being such a great pet to our family. I don't remember life without you. You were such a wonderful part of our family. I always joked that you were as much a part of our family as Tanner, since you were the same age and all. I remember when we first got you and you were tiny! You were the sweetest little thing. We all fought on who got to sleep with you. You were always so content, and would just walk around our backyard, I know you had your routine. When we left you would always peek your head out the gate and watch us, and when we got home you would be in the same position. You were looking out for us. Thank for being sweet with Mariah, she loves you and was always so excited to see you. Anyway Cheps, we love you and we're going to miss you. I am glad you aren't in pain anymore.
Love,
Ferf

5 comments:

granny said...

I didn't know Pepper had...jumped the ditch...sorry. I know it is hard to lose a faithful friend like that.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

ohhhh, I miss Pepper too. RIP.
xoxo, Ash

MeL said...

WHAT?! I just saw her last week! Not that she was looking young and spry at the party, but this just came out of nowhere! She will indeed be missed.

*Sidenote, I remember when she was a bit younger and in heat and she had to wear panties. It was funny and awesome.

Rachel Hatch said...

Sweetest Cheps. She will definitely be missed. The first thing Mariah did yesterday when she got to mom and dad's was point to the back door and pant. Then while outside she kept pointing to the different places we might find Pepper. So sad. Pepper was the best.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Pepper!!! NO!!!!! So so sad! p.s. Can we interest you in a new dog? Genevieve aka Swamp Dog? AManda would be thrilled.