Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Here She Is! . . . Introducing Miss Mariah Elle McLaws

It has been too long since I last posted, BUT I think you will forgive me after you see this. . .
I mean, after you have seen her. . .since I don't think most of you have!
So here she is. . . Miss Mariah!


These were taken with my phone, so they aren't super clear, my apologies.


7lbs and 20inches

She loves to stretch, it's so stinkin cute.

Grandpa

(I wish you could see the pure bliss on his face when he's holding her)

Grandma

It is so sweet when Mariah cries and my mom picks her up, because she almost immediately stops crying.

Our family couldn't be happier. Honestly. . .we love her SO MUCH and can't get enough of her! Welcome girlfriend! We are so glad you are with us!

*yes I added two new photos.

14 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Congrats Auntie Jenny!! She sure is cute!

MeL said...

Okay, no wonder you guys are obsessed, she is the prettiest little girl I've ever seen! Like, you know how some babies just look like little lizards or baby birds? She totally doesn't and is actually a pretty little baby! Oh, I'm in love too. Congrats to you all!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Oh my gosh! I love her! Her+Gwen=bff

The Clawson's said...

She is so darn cute! Can't wait to see her again!

granny said...

Aw, tender. Can't wait to see her in the flesh myself.

Rachel Hatch said...

I love her i love her i love her! Good pics sis. I think they do her justice.

Jenny Hogle said...

Thanks sissy, I think so. I added 2 pics that I forgot I had on my camera. Love her!

Dallin and Ashley said...

she is soooo cute!! Adrienne and Trevor showed me a few pictures, but you can see her better in these pictures! she is sweet!

Chelsie said...

She is adorable! I have been checking your blog weekly because I want to see what she looks like. Candace and I need to come and visit Becca and her little girlfriend! I bet you are the best aunt ever! It's always so fun with the first. Bayleigh is spoiled to death!

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

oh cute!! she's so little!! Oh my heck. and I love the picture of her wearing that flower hair thing. super cute!

Mark and Jaelynne said...

Yay!Finally! I thought you were never going to post pics. She is adorable and I love her name. Being and aunt is so fun! Tell Becca, Good job!

donkeybray said...

Hey those are great pix! What I'm getting such a kick out of is grandpa. He was excited back at Easter time and I'd give a nickel to see him hold her for reals (in person). I have to go along with the group and say she's one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen. Now you guys don't spoil her or anyhthing. Love, Aunt Dona

Tyler and Bryna said...

Awww i love her!!!

Annie said...

Aw Jenny she is so precious!