Monday, April 13, 2009

Scorpion Attack

Last week I was being my awesome self and crushing cans. In case you didn't know, my family drinks a TON of soda. . . we joke that its a good thing we don't drink. . . cause we'd be alcoholics.

. . . .

Anyway, I was crushing cans because I had nothing better to do and a SCORPION started to crawl out of one of the cans I had just demolished. My first thought was how did that survive? Then I started freaking out cause it was going to get away. . . and it did.

. . . .

Because I was taking THIS picture

. . . and I couldn't find our blow torch fast enough.

So moral of the story:

make sure the scorpion is paralyzed BEFORE you

run off to get your camera so you can blog about it.



4 comments:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

hahahaha, oh gosh Jenny. I'll have to remember that. But I'm sure you'll have another chance to put that moral to good use since you live in Arizona..I'm sure there will be another scorpion sighting

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Is that a can crusher?? Oh yes, we used to have one too. p.s. I'm glad you h8 scorpions. p.s.s. We need to have a party/social gathering.

Annie said...

Oh how I love you.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I think you need to go scorpion hunting. I am just saying...