Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The 9/12 Project

Glenn Beck has inspired me to become a better person. If you haven't heard of
. . . the 9/12 project . . .
you should check out the website the912project.com it helps remind us of what our values are.
. . .The 9 Principles. . .
1.America Is Good.
2.I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3.I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.

4.The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.

5.If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6.I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7.I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8.It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9.The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
. . .The 12 Values. . .
1.Honesty
2.Reverence
3.Hope
4.Thrift
5.Humility
6.Charity
7.Sincerity
8.Moderation
9.Hard Work
10.Courage
11.Personal Responsibility
12.Gratitude
Check it out!
Its Awesome.
. . . sounds a little familiar right?. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, this just made my day. I was totally thinking about Glenn Beck. Just awesome.

MeL said...

We believe as we come to accept and act upon these values, we will be prepared to...

Whoops, wrong theme.

Jenny Hogle said...

hahaha yes exactly. And yeah I realize the link doesnt go to the website, sorry I'm lame.