Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Knees Hurt

"Why do your knees hurt?" You might ask. . . well I'll tell you. Last Friday for Zach Young's Birthday, he and Erica decided to go ice skating. Yeah I Know, Jenny+ Ice= Bad News. So basically I fell. . . alot. In my defense one of the times was not my fault. My sister Rebecca pulled me down with her. Very kind of her. But here a few pics of the night.

My sad knees after the first time I fell. I'm Bruised.




Rebecca, Rachel, Holly, and I


Rachel and Chad (she didn't fall once that night, jerk)






Rebecca and Scotty


Oh and I forgot to mention, Polar Ice is Skateland on ice. Its ridiculous how many kids were there. I had no idea. Ice skating is fun, but quite painful and damaging. . . Both to your body and dignity.

2 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Oh no I am the absolute worst at ice skating. The last time I went was in like 8th grade and I hold the record for falling. The next day, I had like 5 bruises and couldn't move. I absolutely hate ice skating. If I guy wants to take me on a date ice skating, it's over right then and there!

Annie said...

Aww poor Jenny! If it makes you feel better Heidi is HORRIBLE at ice skating too. We should all go sometime. I love ice skating. It's hilarious!!