Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This Is War!


So this year for her birthday my mom asked for a ping pong table, and when I say asked, I actually mean that she kinda demanded one. Telling us that she's been wanting one forever. Naturally my dad got her one. (and she acts like she's not spoiled HA!) If you come by our house and pull in our driveway at around 9 or 10PM you will find this.

It looks harmless, but don't let them fool you. They get competitive.

I told them to look scary and this is the best they came up with. You should see them at Halloween! Ha ha.

Table Tennis, Ping Pong, whatever you want to call it, has a new home.

The Jones Neil Jones Garage.

I Love my parents! Here's to Neil and Andrea.

3 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

Don't tell Dallin about this:) He might never leave your house.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

bahahha i wanna witness one of those games.

:]

love your parents.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I love your parents and can't wait to witness this action in person!