Saturday, August 9, 2008

Story of My Life

So this is the story of my life in nut shell.


It started when I got an iPhone for my birthday. No joke 10 days later, Apple announced that they were coming out with a new iPhone that would be half the price and twice as fast. Kill me. So I got over the fact that my phone would out dated a month after I got it cause lets get real, I had an iPhone. Well on the night of August the 1st my Phone started ringing so I went to answer it and dropped it. Sad face. I had dropped it before but this time was different, it landed on its face and cracked into a million pieces. I almost cried. It still works and all but now its ugly. That's the story of my life.

2 comments:

Kimberly McLaughlin said...

oh, jenny. That's realy sad!! I'm so sorry!!

holli h. said...

Wow. This is crushing my soul!!! :(