Friday, July 25, 2008

Wrong Time?

Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong time period. No joke. Like I love ABBA and other old music, I enjoy dressing up in 60s and 70s clothing that was my mom's, like I just love their styles, and I don't know I just think it would be a blast to have lived back then. Its just a theory, but on decades day at school I would wear different dresses that my mom made in high school and all the teachers would be like "you make a great hippie" or "kindred spirits" or "why couldn't you have been in high school in the 60s we would have been friends..." that one was weird! I'm just throwing it out there, I am going to try to find pictures to go along with this theory, but until then, you'll just have to believe me. :)

2 comments:

The Fletchies said...

me and julia were just talking about this but I would have to go way back. like I wish I lived in the 1800s and could live in the time of jane austen when all of the heroins were fat and pasty white. I would have done well in that time.

•stephanie• said...

lol to laura . . . i would have done WAY better than her in the "fat and pasty white" era!

i miss will, too. he was definitely neither fat nor pasty white.

btw . . . your "about me" picture is so cute!