Sunday, July 15, 2007

Alright This Is My First Post

So my summer.... really cool. I started it out just working at my, count them, two jobs. The Wright House and Whole Grain Bread Co. It was pretty lame but i saved up some money for a trip later on in the summer. A few weeks later I went on a cruise to Key West and Tulan, Mexico. Peggy Wright decided that we all deserved it and paid for us. It was pretty dope. I did some shopping and touring. So after that I did some laundry and left the next day to Sierra Vista for the 4th. I got home a few days later and did laundry again. The next day I left for EFY. It was my first time to UT so that was pretty cool. I went to temple square and it was amazing. I just got home yesterday from my 2.5 week adventure. I am so glad to be home. I really love my family so much. I hadn't seen my sissy becca in three weeks! Needless to say I think I will be staying around home for the rest of the summer.

6 comments:

Sara! said...

Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations to jenny...(in our family we have this congratulations dance and song - as heretofore sung typed style - and it includes cartwheels.) Anyhow, I am so glad you've started a blog! Hooray! Now maybe I can copy you and try to be cool, because I'm pretty much just old. Um, I loved your hooded picture on Rachel's blog. Way to bug, it's one of my favorite pastimes.

Erica said...

Jenny welcome to the blog world. Next time post pictures. Preferrably ugly ones of Rachel.

Malia said...

Jenny I cannot wait to see more of the blog! Considering we are all a little obsessed with you!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Jenny Ferfy Jones! i might start calling you that or JFJ. kinda like JFK.. welp dearest i think we need to hang more. love that you are a blogger! -love Bubz

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Hello Jenny!
How are you my dear? I love your blog! It is pretty pro. i miss you & your dear sisters!

Jenny Hogle said...

Thanks to everyone! spash i miss you too! erica i am trying to remember my password so i can post pictures, so bear with me for a minute. thanks again for the support!